Characteristics of precision ball screw
1. Low friction loss and high transmission efficiency. Because there are many balls rolling between the ball screw shaft and the screw nut of the ball screw pair, it can get higher motion efficiency. Compared with the past sliding lead screw pair, the driving torque is less than 1 / 3, that is to say, the power required to achieve the same motion results is to use sliding
2. High precision ball screw pairs are generally produced with the highest level of mechanical equipment in the world. Especially in the aspects of grinding, assembly and inspection of the factory environment, the temperature and humidity are strictly controlled. Due to the perfect quality management system, the accuracy is fully guaranteed.
3. High speed feed and micro feed the ball screw pair may use the ball motion, so the starting torque is very small, there will be no creeping phenomenon like sliding motion, which can ensure the accurate micro feed.
4. With high axial stiffness, ball screw pair can be preloaded. Because of the preload, the axial clearance can reach negative value, thus obtaining higher rigidity (in ball screw, when applied to mechanical device, the stiffness of screw head can be enhanced due to the repulsive force of ball).
5. No self-locking and reversibility of transmission